Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week5 Angel

So after a relaxing week with no assignments, we're back into the artistic challenges! This week, this is the image I submitted, but I adored so many of the others in my photoshoot, I just HAD to include them, so go check those out in the page titled "Light painting!"

So this is my mom, as an angel! This was a cool pic because I found it was fun to represent my mom as the perfect angel she often is. I was the only one doing any of the "art" in this one, including taking the picture, helping her pose, (she did have quite a bit of say in that) and of course, coloring in her wings and halo! It turned out pretty well overall, though it did definitely take quite a few tries. I achieved a good effect, and you can only hardly tell that I was there at all! Hope you enjoyed, tell me if you think YOUR mom is an angel, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment