Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week7 Nature's Candy

For week 7 we learned some new techniques, and started editing! We played with the way that you can highlight an object or part of an object by making it the only thing in color, so for this assignment I took this picture. I know you may be thinking "wait, so is there a page to go with this?" and my answer is, no. Not currently. For this week I only took this one picture, (and other variations, just to make sure) and so I won't make a page for this week, but there are still plenty of pages for other week's assignments, and of course some fun pictures I chose to take just because!
So as far as technique goes, this image uses the rule of thirds, and color splash. Other than that there isn't too much else. However, we made this with the intention of that one meaning you so hoped I wouldn't bring up. Fruit is healthier than candy. There, I said it! It's nature's candy, and it is (in my opinion) better than any Twix out there, even the right ones... Other meanings might be that it's OK to stand out, since this image before completely drowned out the strawberry, but in the end, it was special. (that was poorly worded) But anyways, it was mainly for extra focus, so if you want to tell me what you think, do so below, and go explore the blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you said its okay to stand out. I like put the perspective of the strawberry in a bunch of candy. I learned as being the chocolate chip in the chocolate chip cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually really hate selective coloring. But this works goodly. ;)

    ReplyDelete